WasteShark Class M (manual)
Next Level Design:
The WasteShark Class M is a uniquely modern and efficiently designed tool, to tackle the challenges of plastics, flood debris and biomass in waterways. Built for ports, harbours, marinas and canals (inner-city water) the WasteShark has been created to access typical floating waste chokeholds with the draft that allows for minimum water depths and a profile that allows easy access underneath quaysides and Jetties.
With 8-hours of battery life, typical RF range of 3 km and onboard visual range of 1km, the WasteShark Class M allows a one-man team to deploy and capture hazardous and pollutant waste of up to 1-ton per day.
Pre-configured for simplicity:For immediate ease of use, the WasteShark Class M comes ready to go out of the box. Preconfigured at the factory, all you and your team will need to do is turn it on and get it into the water to start working (training manuals and videos supplied).
Each WasteShark has the capability to collect 160 litres (43 gallons) of waste on each deployment. With the WasteSharks proprietary cartridge basket system, whether you are operating in heavy debris or incidental floating trash the WasteSharks can be emptied and redeployed in a matter of minutes.
*Filling the basket to capacity depends largely on the mass of debris in the water you are operating in.
- Radio-controlled guidance:3km (1,8 miles) range
- Cleaning performance: 1000 m²/h (11000 ft²/h) at 1 kn
- Dimensions: L: 161cm H:46cm Width 114cm (5,2 x 1,5 x 3.7 ft)
- Weight: 72 kg
- Propulsion: 2 x electric thrusters (5.25 / 4.1 kg f / 11.6 / 9.0 lb f per thruster)
- Protection: All thrusters are mounted with RanMarine proprietary thruster guard technology
- Autonomy: 6 to 8 h (according to use
- Max speed: 3 km/h